We are so grateful to the amazing individuals who support the District 54 students and staff by serving as substitute teachers and paraprofessionals.
Why is working as a District 54 substitute so rewarding?
- Our students are clever, creative and curious.
- You have the ability to choose your own schedule.
- We pay $125 a day.
- School administrators and staff will support you every step of the way.
- We offer professional development classes in August and during the school year.
- Most importantly – you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of children in our community.
Want to learn more about what the job entails, how to apply and why working as a District 54 substitute is so rewarding? Join us for an informational meeting on July 19 or September 13 at the District 54 Professional Learning Center (522 E. Schaumburg Road in Schaumburg).
Click here to register for one of the sessions. If you are interested in learning more but cannot attend one of the sessions, simply email [email protected].
Ready to Apply?
Visit our Substitute Website for a list of job openings, current rates and additional information.
For information on how to obtain your substitute teaching license please visit the ISBE website or contact our Human Resources Department for assistance: [email protected] or (847) 357-5082.