- First 50 pages of black and white, letter- or legal-sized copies – no charge
- Additional pages after the first 50 pages – 15 cents per page
- All color copies (including the first 50) – 20 cents per page
- All copies on paper sizes other than letter- and legal- sized – 20 cents per page
- Copies in electronic format – actual cost for purchasing the medium (CD or other medium)
- Fee for certifying a public record – $1
- For commercial purposes District 54 will charge a fee of $10 for each hour spent by personnel, after the first eight hours, searching for and retrieving requested records or examining the records for necessary redactions
An invoice will be issued and payment is to be made payable to School District 54. Documents will be furnished without charge or at a reduced charge when the district determines that a waiver or reduction is in the public interest.