School Nurse Positions – Available Now!
School District 54 is seeking registered nurses to serve our students and help maintain a safe and healthy learning environment. Openings are available for registered nurses to fill full-time, part-time and as-needed positions. Full- and part-time positions will have guaranteed hours, whereas nurses hired for the as-needed positions will be contacted to fill shortages when school nurses are absent. New RN graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered.
Responsibilities include providing health care in both general and emergency situations, administering medications and treatments to support student health, and assisting with other health-related activities throughout District 54 schools.
Contact Health Services Chair Monika Concialdi at (630) 736-2492 or [email protected].
Dear Future Employees of District 54,
Schaumburg School District 54 is an inspirational place to work where we share knowledge, support each other, achieve great results and have fun. It is our goal to hire one more like our best and we appreciate your interest in applying for our job openings.
To ensure we keep our district flourishing, we are committed to advancing our knowledge and skills, as we believe that such dedication is crucial to our success. What do you get when you join our District 54 team?
- Support from an instructional mentor for your first two years, including weekly meetings allowing for reflection, learning, feedback and questions;
- A Professional Learning Community (PLC) to plan with and help you better understand our curriculum;
- Building and district coaches who will work with you individually or during your PLC time;
- Extensive professional development that is relevant to the curriculum and the students in the classroom;
- Access to a multitude of curricular resources including technology; and
- The opportunity to be part of a culture that embraces the success of the whole child.
Are you an educator who is ready for the challenge? Browse our current job openings or click the links below to learn more about what we offer in District 54. Don’t see a position in your area of expertise? Submit your application for future opportunities and consideration. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Superintendent Andy DuRoss
To submit a request to student teach or intern with District 54, please visit the Student Teaching and Observing page.