You can manage what emails and phone numbers you want contacted for a variety of situations through the SchoolMessenger app or website. Follow these steps using the email address we have on file for you.
- Download the SchoolMessenger app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market (not the app that says Admin).
- You can also access SchoolMessenger online.
- If you previously created an account, log in.
- If you have not previously created an account, click on Sign Up, enter an email address that is affiliated with your student’s record and create a password.
- SchoolMessenger will send you an email with a link to verify your account.
- The verification is immediate. At this point you can log into the app or the website.
- Under Messages – you will be able to see any new messages sent to you.
- Under preferences you can select how you want to be notified in different situations (by phone or email).
If you would like to receive a text message from District 54 for snow days and emergency situations, you can sign up by texting the word YES to the number 68453. You can opt out at any time by texting STOP to the same number. Make sure you are texting from a phone number that we have on file in District 54.