District 54 is proud of the following students who advanced to the state level for Reflections, a PTA writing and fine arts competition. The theme of the 2020-21 Reflections Program was “I Matter Because.” District 54 students were able to submit an entry in any of the following six arts areas: film production, dance choreography, literature, musical composition, photography and visual arts.
- Bhadra, Grade 7, Keller – Chedikhaniyan
- Aubrielle, Kindergarten, Stevenson – Bigger
- Jashith, Grade 3, Fairview – Namaste Community Helpers
- Zana, Grade 5, Blackwell – We, the Bright Light
- Anish, Grade 5, Fairview – Because I am Me, I matter!!
- Rishi, Grade 8, Lincoln Prairie – The Star In Us
- Emily, Grade 7, Keller – Comfort
- Aditya, Grade 5, Lincoln Prairie – Within Myself; Live Happy, Be Merry; and Happiness Triumphs
- Rishaan, Kindergarten, Lincoln Prairie – I Matter, My Music Matters
- Rishi, Grade 8, Lincoln Prairie – Quia materia in guadium et metum
- Anvi, Grade 8, Eisenhower – Grains of Sand and Rain Drops
- Alexander, Grade 5, Fairview – Pieces of Me
- Noah, Grade 3, Lincoln Prairie – Praying Mantis matters
- Aditya, Grade 5, Lincoln Prairie – Timeless; Rise and Shine and I See God!
- Rishi, Grade 8, Lincoln Prairie – Life in Bleak Times
- Lily, Grade 8, Addams – We are all unique
- Lolita, Grade 3, Fairview – Love and Peace
- Gavan, Grade 7, Keller – We All Have Purpose
- Bhadra, Grade, 7 Keller – Dreams of Life Matters
- Katie, Grade 6, Lincoln Prairie – Be Different Be You
- Manit, Kindergarten, Lincoln Prairie – Live and let live
Winning projects at the state competition will be judged at the national level.