The mission of the Autism Resource Center (ARC) is to provide access to resources, consultation and training for caregivers and educators supporting students receiving special education services in School District 54.
The Autism Resource Center will be open June 7 through July 14 at the following times for walk-in visits to check out items and gather resources.
- Mondays and Wednesdays – noon to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday – 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Closed Fridays, June 20 and June 28
Consultations for Home Support are also available by Zoom to support:
- Problem-solving challenging behaviors in the home and community
- Preparing your child for changes in the home or school environment
- Developing personal care routines (toileting/hygiene/puberty)
- Connecting you to community and school resources
- Assisting in the creation of visual supports and supplemental activities to support your child’s IEP goals
Parents and Staff can request a consultation by emailing [email protected]
Trainings: The D54 Autism Resource Center will be hosting a variety of parent trainings through ZOOM. The current schedule for trainings and classes are listed on the Virtual Backpack.